Why Work for Parker?
From assignment/employment opportunities with some of Seattle's most progressive, leading companies to benefits to recognition, Parker Services is one of the most respected staffing firms in Seattle. Our reputation for matching the right work to the right talent is unsurpassed. We have relationships with contactors and clients which span decades, exceeding industry norms. We look forward to discussing how your talent can help our clients succeed.
Parker Services has opportunities throughout the Puget Sound region in clerical/administrative, Technical, and Healthcare IT. Learn more about available jobs by clicking here. Check back often. Jobs are added daily.
At Parker Services, we offer a competitive benefits package to our contractors. Some benefits have no waiting period Talk with your Parker representative to learn more about our benefits, including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision/Prescription Discounts
- Section 125 Plan
- Holiday Pay
Health Insurance: Multiple plans are available depending on your needs and the type of work you perform for Parker Services. Plans include short-term, long-term, core, and PPO. Underwritten by leading insurers, several plans offer a variety of premium and deductible options.
Dental, Vision, and Rx Coverage: Depending on your coverage option, you can choose in-network or out-of-network providers with no deductible and immediate coverage for pre-existing conditions.
Section 125: You can also choose to have premiums deducted from your paycheck on a pre-tax basis.
Holiday Pay: Long-term contractors who work a specified number of hours are also eligible for the following six holidays when they fall on a work day:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan: All Contractors employed by Parker Services are eligible to participate in a voluntary 401(k) retirement plan providing they are at least 21 years of age and have one year of service with the company.
Recognition is a cornerstone of Parker’s contractor commitment. Designed to demonstrate our gratitude for the contributions and tenure of our contractors, we thank our contractors through various means and mediums. Highlights of our program include:
- Thank You communications received from our president and division leaders welcoming contractors to Parker, opening lines of communication for direct feedback during their tenure. Our recruiters also acknowledge our contractors’ on-the-job performance, providing client feedback, thanking them for a job well-done.
- Pbody™ Award received by the contractor who has demonstrated consistent, excellent work performance, providing Parker clients with a first-class experience, as a result of the contractor’s work ethic, follow-up, and sense of urgency. Awarded monthly, nominees are evaluated and the honoree is chosen via committee and, along with the award, an announcement is posted on our website.
- Placement Gift delivered in the beginning of a candidate’s new direct hire position.
- 6 Month and 1 Year Anniversary congratulations sent from our president congratulating working contractors on their tenure with Parker.
- Birthday cards and Holiday communications
- National Staffing Employee Week celebration for our contractors during the third week of every September.
- Contractor of the Year awarded to a currently working contractor who has received a Pbody award during the year. The Parker recipient will be submitted to the American Staffing Association for “National Staffing Employee Award” consideration, awarded in September of each year.
We look forward to demonstrating our commitment to you.